Monday, January 24, 2011

Woot first post ^_^ My pink stamper birthday card

So i finally made a place to share my crafty craftness lol!

At christmas my wonderful fiance got me a gypsy which was fallowed by my mom giving me a cricut *im loved i know! Well I love the internet so I searched things for my gypsy and came across a wounderful site called http://www.mypinkstamper.com/ *love this site!* Today is Robyn birthday and she made a challenge to make a birthday project so here is what i made
Dino #1 says "oh oh oh a shooting star a shooting star make a wish"
Dino #2 thinks "...you'd go away forever!"

The inside of the card says Happy birthday just remember... careful what you wish for!

(get it?)
Oh how I love it! haha i did a drawing many moons ago with this on it but never made it in to anything till now.

Hope you all enjoy my sense of humor... leave a comment letting me know what you think of the card and my new blog


No comments:

Post a Comment